Pages

Spaces.


I am in the throes of "spring cleaning".  Or, more accurately, "preparation for Passover cleaning".  The Bible speaks of purging the home of leaven and leavened products, but I'm taking it a step further and using it as an opportunity to do a full cleaning of the house.  It needed it.  :)  I don't think I even realized how much it needed a good scouring until I began to see results.  So, it's been incredibly busy these days -- it's nearly 11:30 as I write this! -- but the resulting tidiness of all my little spaces (like the one shown above*) makes it a good kind of busy.  Ceilings to baseboards.  Whew!  What a job!

The Sabbath is to-morrow.  Good night, my friends, and Blessings!

~ Amy ~


*I just realized that this photo was rather blurry.  Sorry!  :)

3 comments:

Cynthia Griffith said...

What a lovely scene, very nice! Best wishes to you and your family :)

Rachel said...

We have a wood burning stove and that seems to make a nice overall mess all winter. I am in need of spring cleaning in a big way, but we just received a few more inches of snow last night. I guess I get to procrastinate it a little longer. It will feel so nice to be all fresh and clean again in our sweet little home!

Amy said...

Wow Rachel, I can't even imagine a few inches of snow here in central Texas, let alone snow at the end of March! :) Go ahead and procrastinate -- after all, spring cleaning really is easier (somehow) when it's starting to get green and warmer outside. All the better to throw open the windows and air things out!