Pages

Purging the closet.

Well, I'm doing it.  I'm selling off some of my old Civil War stuff.  I simply can't fit in them anymore.  Luckily for the recipient, most of my clothes are nearly brand new, as I rarely got to wear them.  This time I'm selling my brown changeable silk dress.  If you or anyone else is interested, it's up on Ebay



I hope everyone is doing well.  I've been dabbling in lots of other crafty things lately -- I don't know what's come over me, except I'm looking at a pile of fabric I'm probably not going to make an outfit out of, but that also don't work for a quilt...so I'm making little things.  And crocheting.  That's my new thing.

xoxo Amy

3 comments:

Jackie said...

All of us seem to have a problem with our dresses fitting. A few extra pounds makes a big difference.
Pretty dress, I have several I should sell also.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous dress! I hope all is well!

Maureenie said...

Lovely dress! I wish I could buy it, but no where to wear it up here in the northland of Minnesota!
Blessings!
Rhonda