Pages

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...Part 2!

Ok so Stephanie finally got her giftie in the mail and opened it so I can show you what I made now!  :)  I've hyped it up and it'll probably be something of a let-down because it's really rather simple.  But it was fun to make and brought back lots of great memories of having a newborn.  Yes, in case you're wondering, I've got "baby fever".  It's not my fault though.  If there just weren't so many people I know who were expecting right now...

So, anyway, here is what I made for Stephanie and Brad's wee one that's comin'.  It sure was a joy to make; many blessings on you little baby!

(And let me add a special Thank You to Sarah Jane at Romantic History for sending her pattern for a baby dress!  It's a wonderfully simple pattern and turns out nicely.)




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Soooo exquisite! What lovely, lovely gifts. Everything is simply perfect.

Jennifer J. said...

You've inspired me to get sewing. Now that DD is walking, I need to replace her infant gown.

lissawi said...

That is beautiful! What a lucky baby (and mom)!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, so darling. It just makes me giddy and smiles all over to see such beautiful work! Excited too for another fun year of historical events.
You seriously made my week, just by seeing those darling gifts.